Fan Reviews & FAQs
We have a ton of great fans! Here is what a few of them had to say:
"It was just FUNTASTIC!!!!!" - Misty L
"Great place to take the family..." - Rickie W
"Love the Aviators! Great brats, cold beer!" - Diana T
"...Wonderful place for family outings." - Joseph C
"...The staff here is amazing!" - Brad D
"...a fantastic place to catch a ball game. Always a good time." - Kyle K
"Always a great time at Loeb Stadium. The Aviators games are exciting to watch and are fun for the whole family!!" - Christopher L
"Awesome venue, staff and team. Always an exciting time." - Chris B
"Nothing like summer nights and small town baseball. The Aviators do a great job creating a fun atmosphere..." Paul W
"A fun place to watch a minor league baseball game. Very family friendly. The tickets, food and souvenirs were relatively inexpensive." - Tim A
"Really nice place to be, a great time was had by all!!!" - Deborah R
"There is a fun atmosphere for all ages here... It was a huge bonus that the Aviators rocked and won by a landslide tonight!" Natalie M
"GREAT Family Fun, we can't wait to go back ♡ I'd definitely recommend. so much fun for the kids." - Ashley H
"Made my 4 year olds son dreams come true we appreciate it so much." - Ryan F
"Always a good time! Great family atmosphere! Go Aviators!" - Stan T
"We love the Aviators!!!!! Take flight! Every game I'm just so thrilled to be there and be part of this event." - Amy G
"It was a good game to take my son to go see...the player gave my son a baseball. He held onto it for the game and afterwards we went down to the field and had him sign that ball only. We also got another ball for the other players to sign. My son will cherish this evening and hold onto both baseballs. Steven Skolarz has a fan in my son. Thank you." - Jamie C
"Great affordable entertainment. Players are a class act and staff works hard to make sure you enjoy yourself." - Lynne P
Following are answers to some questions that come up fairly often:
- What is your address?
- Our office is located at 3318 South Street, Lafayette, IN 47904.
- Where do you play?
- What time do gates open?
- Doors open 1 hour prior to first pitch. This is also when the stadium box office opens.
- How much are tickets?
- Is there a nursing station in the stadium?
- Our current stadium does not have a nursing station other than the restroom. If you would prefer alternate arrangements, ask a staff member and we will work with you on an alternate location.
- Do you have a merchandise shop?
- We have a merchandise setup on the concourse at home games. You can also purchase merchandise online at: https://shop.lafayettebaseball.com/
- Do you have rosters or game programs?
- Yes, we have free game programs located at merchandise, which contains Aviators rosters. We unfortunately do not have visiting team rosters. You can view all Prospect League rosters at http://prospectleague.wttbaseball.pointstreak.com/team_roster.html?teamid=107191&seasonid=32011
- Do you have scorecards?
- Yes, you may find your complimentary scorecard in the free game program at merchandise.
- What's the name of the summer baseball league the Aviators participate in?
- The Aviators play in the Prospect League
- What are the ages of the Aviators players?
- All of the players are college students, so from 18-22 years old.
- I'm singing the national anthem, (or participating in before game activities on the field) where do I go?
- If you check in at Will Call / Fan Assistance, an Aviators representative will meet with you.
- Is there accessible seating in the stadium?
- Yes, it is located at concourse level behind Reserved Seating.
- Can I drop off an individual who has difficulty walking?
- Yes, most definitely!
- Can I bring a chair and/or food and drinks into the stadium?
- No, we do not allow chairs, foods, drinks, coolers, or carry-ins of any kind.
- Can I leave and come back in?
- I’m sorry, re-entry is not allowed.
- Are dogs allowed in the stadium?
- No, dogs and other pets are not allowed unless for medical reasons.
- Are weapons allowed in the stadium?
- No, weapons are not allowed in the stadium.
Do you have a question that isn't answered above? Email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP!