Offseason Fundraising Program
The Aviators Offseason Fundraising Program gives organizations a chance to sell packs of five game tickets, typically a $40 cost, for just $25 each. The Aviators create a flyer & special webpage to facilitate and track sales and then provide the organization with 50 percent of the proceeds! To make it easy for you, we handle payment and ticket distribution - all you need to do is share the flyer and webpage with your network!
For more information on the offseason fundraising program, view our program flyer.
The Lafayette Aviators offer ticket fundraisers for area organizations. Tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate by your fundraising group and then sold at face value, generating funds for your organization. We can also set up a promo code so that purchases can be made online!
Along with raising funds for your organization, we would like to help highlight and promote your organization to our fans and the community on the night of your game. We accomplish this by offering your fundraising group an in-game mention, social media plug, 50/50 raffle opportunity, and more!
2019 Non-Profit Nights:
- June 6: Purdue Alumni Association of Tippecanoe County
- June 7: Purdue University Dance Marathon
- June 8: Purdue Grand Prix Foundation
- June 9: Habitat for Humanity
- June 13: Down Syndrome of Indiana
- June 14: American Cancer Society
- June 18: Arni's Care & Share Scholarship
- June 20: Stepping on Stigma
- June 21: Special Olympics Indiana – Tippecanoe County
- June 22: Boys and Girls Club of Lafayette
- June 23: CDC Resources
- June 25: Lafayette Family YMCA
- June 27: Indiana Blood Center
- June 29: Brightstar Care
- June 30: Lafayette Roller Derby
- July 1: Lafayette Breakfast Optimist Club
- July 2: Wabash Disc Golf Club
- July 11: Mary Kay Foundation
- July 12: Make-A-Wish
- July 13: Imagination Station
- July 14: Lafayette Transitional Housing Center
- July 25: Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 123
- July 26: Food Finders Food Bank
- July 29: Lafayette Lions Club
- July 30: Wabash Center
- July 31: Almost Home Humane Society
- August 1: YWCA's Ultimate Pink Party
- August 3: Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- August 4: YWCA
- August 6: United Way of Greater Lafayette
For more more information, view our Non-Profit Night flyer.